About me :
- I am a PhD student in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Isfahan University of Technology, working under the supervision of professors Majid Gazor and Amir Hashemi. Together with Prof. Gazor we have developed a Maple library called Singularity for bifurcation analysis of singularities. We're now working on extensions of Singularity, some of them are joint work with Prof. Hashemi.
- 2012-Now: PhD in Applied Mathematics
PhD Thesis: Developing a Maple Library called Singularity for Local Bifurcation Analysis of Singularities.
PhD Supervisor: Dr. Majid Gazor (http://gazor.iut.ac.ir/)
PhD Advisor: Dr. Amir Hashemi (http://amirhashemi.iut.ac.ir/)
- November 2015-November 2016: visiting scholar : Department of Computer Science, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
Supervisor: Prof. Marc Moreno Maza (http://www.csd.uwo.ca/~moreno/)
- 2010: M.sc in Applied Mathematics: University of Shiraz, Iran.
MSc Thesis: Analytical and Numerical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations in the Form
of Multi-Term Fractional Differential Equations and their Applications in Dynamical Systems.
MSc Supervisor: Prof. Gholam Hussain Erjaee (http://shirazu.ac.ir/faculty/home/erjaee/en)
2008: B.Sc in Pure Mathematics: University of Arak, Iran.
- Singularity: A Maple Library for Local Zeros of Scalar Smooth Maps
Majid Gazor, Mahsa Kazemi, ArXiv:1507.06168 (2016) .
- A user guide for Singularity
Majid Gazor, Mahsa Kazemi, ArXiv:1601.00268 (2016).
- Computing Limits of Real Multivariate Rational Functions
Parisa Alvandi, Mahsa Kazemi, Marc Moreno Maza ISSAC '16 Proceedings of the ACM on International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation, Pages 39-46, ACM New York, NY, USA.
- Computing Limits with the RegularChains and PowerSeries libraries : From Rational Functions to Zariski Closure
Parisa Alvandi, Mahsa Kazemi, Marc Moreno Maza ACM Communications in Computer Algebra
archive Volume 50 Issue 3, September 2016 Pages 93-96 ACM New York, NY, USA.
- Z_2 -equivariant Standard Bases for Submodules Associated with Z_2-Equivariant Singularities
Majid Gazor , Mahsa Kazemi, ACM Communications in Computer Algebra Volume 50 Issue 4, December 2016 Pages 170-172.
- Singularity : A Maple Library for the Local Root Bifurcation Analysis of Singularities
Maplesoft, Waterloo, Canada, August 2016. (joint work with Dr. Majid Gazor)
Research Interests :
- Dynamical Systems
- Singularity Theory
- Computer Science
- Scientific Computing
- Computer Algebra
- Groebner and Standard Basis
- Triangular Decomposition
- Algorithm Design
- Fractioanl Differential Equations and their Application